Dixonverse Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 19, 2014, 02:12:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Stats
105111 Posts in 2308 Topics by 161 Members
Latest Member: Pastor Jared
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Dixonverse Message Board
|-+  Dixonverse Message Boards
| |-+  The Dixonverse Free For All Morgy Morgue
| | |-+  Miscellaneous Topic Archive
| | | |-+  Bail Recovery updates
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Bail Recovery updates  (Read 1574 times)
John Morgan 'Bat' Neal
Fearmaker
Administrator
Shogun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2011, 04:14:12 PM »

Acting like a bunch of FooFoos in here...

Oh fooey on youey.  See what I did there?

By the way ron h.    You really should start a blog or write a book about this stuff.  It really is fascinating.

L. Ron
AKA Ron H.
Bat-Moderator
Shogun

"Sarcasm is just one more service I offer"

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2011, 04:40:21 PM »

''Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.''

''Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!''
John Morgan 'Bat' Neal
Fearmaker
Administrator
Shogun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2011, 04:45:19 PM »

Number One Super Guy!

evilbunnyfoofoo
Ignorant Slut of the Dixonverse
Bat-Moderator
Shogun

Another day, another disaster.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2011, 06:41:35 PM »

Because NO ONE ever derailed a thread before ME!!! Everyone here owes me a dollar derail tax! I patented it!

I don't think, therefore I'm not.
John Morgan 'Bat' Neal
Fearmaker
Administrator
Shogun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2011, 06:47:30 PM »

Because NO ONE ever derailed a thread before ME!!! Everyone here owes me a dollar derail tax! I patented it!

Actually I was the Master Derailer of the Dverse.  I'm all jealous and stuff.  You are stealing my mojo! 

L. Ron
AKA Ron H.
Bat-Moderator
Shogun

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2011, 06:55:22 PM »

I've been running a discussion board for teenagers for more than 10 years, I learned to derail threads a long time ago - it is the easiest way to moderate a boring or out of control thread.

''Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.''

''Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!''
John Morgan 'Bat' Neal
Fearmaker
Administrator
Shogun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2011, 06:57:16 PM »

I've been running a discussion board for teenagers for more than 10 years, I learned to derail threads a long time ago - it is the easiest way to moderate a boring or out of control thread.

Bingo!  You copped to my secret!  OH NOES!    Shocked

evilbunnyfoofoo
Ignorant Slut of the Dixonverse
Bat-Moderator
Shogun

Another day, another disaster.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2011, 11:06:40 PM »

Quoted for truth!

I have a free form thought form. Apparently it leaks onto electronics.

Actually I was the Master Derailer of the Dverse.  I'm all jealous and stuff.  You are stealing my mojo! 

PS Juan, Hate the game, not the playa. Beyotch.

I don't think, therefore I'm not.
John Morgan 'Bat' Neal
Fearmaker
Administrator
Shogun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2011, 11:23:48 PM »

Quoted for truth!

I have a free form thought form. Apparently it leaks onto electronics.

PS Juan, Hate the game, not the playa. Beyotch.

I can't hate The Game.  He's just that damn good!

L. Ron
AKA Ron H.
Bat-Moderator
Shogun

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2011, 12:28:56 AM »

L. Ron
AKA Ron H.
Bat-Moderator
Shogun

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2011, 09:17:49 PM »

We just nailed a felon and put him behind bars.  5 time Violent domestic abuser (3 times in prison, twice in county jail)

We revoked his bail because he gave us a phony address and never checked in. We were minutes behind him for a week or so; however today I called him to remind him of court tomorrow and 45 minutes later we grabbed him as he stepped outside to flirt with a lady in his building.  He saw us, but didn't connect until he was staring at two large cans of mace and was told to put his hands behind his head.  

He will show up in court now!  
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 09:21:43 PM by ron h » Logged

Chapel
Shogun

Face for radio. Voice for mime. Born to blog.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2011, 09:23:17 PM »

God bless ya sir!  Fine work you do.

The end has just begun

- Set the World Afire from So Far, So Good... So What?, Megadeth
Glen Davis
Shogun

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2011, 10:19:21 PM »

We just nailed a felon and put him behind bars.  5 time Violent domestic abuser (3 times in prison, twice in county jail)

We revoked his bail because he gave us a phony address and never checked in. We were minutes behind him for a week or so; however today I called him to remind him of court tomorrow and 45 minutes later we grabbed him as he stepped outside to flirt with a lady in his building.  He saw us, but didn't connect until he was staring at two large cans of mace and was told to put his hands behind his head.  

He will show up in court now!  

good thing you don't live in Topeka.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/weird/Cash-Strapped-Topeka-Stops-Prosecuting-Domestic-Violence-131468933.html

The Offical Dixonverse necromancer
L. Ron
AKA Ron H.
Bat-Moderator
Shogun

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2011, 11:32:56 PM »

Well, Domestic Violence is so prevalent around here that some counties have a court room reserved just for these cases.

Added: Checked his arrest report from yesterday. I busted him for one domestic abuse charge, he has been charged with 2 other counts - 3 felonies total - one is "domestic assault/Strangling".  He is appearing in court on 3 felony counts today and is copping a plea deal.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 11:56:55 AM by ron h » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: